Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ocimar Lima says...

1 Nephi Chapters 7-15

There is just so much that I like about these chapters
that Its is a hard thing to know where to start. I
will take this time to share just one or two
principles that I like and hope that you will also
take the time to take a closer look at these things
and be attentive to these ancient instructions
recorded. I will start by saying that the promise has
been clearly written that any person who will
diligently seek with real intent will find; and not
only shall they find but the mysteries of God shall
also be unfolded unto that person. So it pays to
diligently seek. Another crystal clear principle that
I like that is recorded in such a clear way is that no
unclean person will enter in to God’s residence to
dwell with Him. I mean that if we are filthy here we
will be filthy there still. If we are selfish here, we
will remain a selfish being there too. But if we are
clean and full of charity here, we will sure remain a
clean and true individual there in His presence and
then we will have a shot in perfecting our character,
attributes and faith until the perfect day.
I am glad that I have this sacred text readily
accessible in my day-to-day life.

No comments: